Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 8 (on day 9)

Kind of a weird day yesterday. We took the friend up on the offer to make them food and they pay for some of our groceries. Win all around!! I got to go grocery shopping yesterday! This was very exciting. Momma is a happy woman. :) I have eggs and cheese and oh goodness lots of fresh veg in my fridge again. *sigh*

So, meals for yesterday. The Little One is all about the waffles for breakfast so we kept that up. I wonder what he's going to do when we switch to the bagels? Lunch was PB&J and he chowed that but then ignored dinner completely. The Husband and I had Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes. They were..okay. They would need a good amount of recipe doctoring to make again and I don't know that they would be worth it. Eh..live and learn, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment